Monday 25 June 2012

- i LIKE you -

you're unexplainable,
undefinable, unreachable
proud, hardheaded
and not my type of guy

certainly, you're not my prince charming
but rather a villain in sheep's disguise.

but i..i like you.
and i can't help but fall for you.

with you i easily get hurt
i sometimes feel like a fool
i get easily depressed
and what's worst,
i feel like i meant nothing to you at all.

but despite this, i..i like you
and i can't help but fall for you

there are times, you're sweet
you're kind, you laugh sincerely
with a heart so pure,
like an innocent child's

you make me feel safe
you make me feel loved
you keep me protected
the problems fade away
every time you give me a hug.

but what makes it so frustrating
your two sides is so confusing
i never seem to know where i stand
i don't know what to expect,
i'm always unsure of the things at hand

but nonetheless i'll keep on going
i'll stay by your side,
even if it hurts
and so mind-boggling

i just hope it'll be okay..
and everything will be alright

and if time permits and you'd ask me why i;m doing this
i'll just stare at you and simply say,
"buot ka?! it's my call to make.
because i like you, and i can't help but FALL for you
."

-..♥..-
i'm laying all my cards down.
i hope you can see that i really, really, REALLY like you.. 

-..♥..-


1 comments:

ayisharu said...

gi`lumai ra ka ana teres. hahahahahha

Post a Comment