Tuesday 17 July 2012

- farewell -

you are the perfect guy
respected, good kind
sweet, charming, loyal
a perfect husband material
and most of all, you loved me.

and i did love you
i loved you too
but i guess it wasn't enough
for here we are
strangers, heart's so far.

hey, i want you to know
i'm sorry i had to let go
sorry for all the hurts and troubles i've caused
sorry for not loving you so..

and i also wanna say thank you
for being with me through all those years
you've really proven you're worth,
given me more than enough
no words can ever describe
the things you did for me,
a thousand words aren't even enough.

but now it's time for you to move on and be happy
fly, go find your destiny
thank you for the time you spent with me
but now, i have to say goodbye
and i hope you can find the one
who will love you truly
-..♥..-
thank you for being my twin, my other half..
this would be the last time i'll speak about you.
it's time for us to move on and let go
i'll be happy for you ^^
-..♥..-

1 comments:

ayisharu said...

ana!

Post a Comment