Wednesday 5 September 2012

- not good enough but.. -


i may not be smart enough,
good enough,
sensible enough,
but i do know
that i have my worth
and i also know
that you're not worth every single millesecond of my time

i just want to take time, shout out and say
that eventhough i may not be smart
good, sensible and "whatever"enough
for you

it does not give you the right to make fun of me
or degrade me.

as well as i dont' have to reach for your standards
to know and prove my worth

and oh by the way,
no matter what credentials you have,
what you just did,

it made you lower than me
which technically makes me better than you

so take that.

2 comments:

ayisharu said...

ug knsa naman pud ni?

noui-noui said...

O.o dali.a kabantay ayayay..!
na bad trip lang jud ko.. =c

para na sa akong mga detractors XD
lols :p

Post a Comment