Thursday 7 May 2015

letter to my mom: one sweet day

hi ma!

how are you?

hope you are doing good.
everything's good here.

i got fat - i gained a lot of weight.
i also learned how to cook rice
at long last, i can feed myself haha

anyways, i was listening to this song
it made me think of you
this song will always remind me of you
it never made any sense to me, until now.

i wonder what you are doing right now
you're probably in your garden
transferring your pots like you always do
or probably watching your favorite tv shows
so engrossed in it, a little disturbance will
make you fire up.

whatever it is you're doing right now,
wherever you are, i just hope your happy
you deserve to be

i miss you ma
i love you so much and always will.

-....-
... and i know you're shining down on me from heaven
like so many friends we've lost along the way
and i know eventually we'll be together
one sweet day...

- mariah carey and boyz ii men -
-....-

2 comments:

ayisharu said...

ka sweet :")

noui-noui said...

thanks yay ^^

Post a Comment