Thursday 21 May 2015

Loss not Found

i thought today will just be an ordinary day
wake up, get up, dress up
daily routine, tasks
just the usual

until i saw you, walking right across me
i did a double take, my heart skipped a beat
is it you? is it really you?
why are you here? what are you doing here?

Hope flooded my heart
All logical reasoning escaping my sanity
fear of disapppointment flooding my soul
but still, maybe you are here
benefit of the doubt
i gave it my all

i did a double take to see things clearly
my heart sank as i was taken back to reality
it wasn't you - it just looked like you
i stood there frozen, emptiness, pain, hurt washed over me
i was just overwhelmed, dazed, i don't know what to do

In this lifetime,
You're never coming back to me
No matter what i do.
It just sucks cause i can't kill this hope.
Hope of me, being with you.

-....-
... Maybe not in this lifetime, but in the next
we'll see each other again
and I can be with you.
Just like you promised ...
-....-


0 comments:

Post a Comment